Tuesday, September 25, 2007

For the sake of writing....

Fellow humans, aliens and my frands,

Hi! I'm Aditya here. Thees ees my blog.
(Un)Like the most of u, I'm a normal human.

Ees finally good to start a blog of my own. But you guys don't want to read that shit!
"My first blog, EVER!" and all that. Sounds lame, doesn't it? So what if it is ur first blog! Bug off!
You're not the first one to write a blog for Christs sake!

It's not an achievement...You're a drop in the ocean! A rubber band among a kazillion rubber bands...A grain of sand on a beach! You know what I mean!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, its a holiday today on account of "Ganesh Visarjan". Making the most of it, by writing these random thoughts, which mean nothing AT ALL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The horizontal line above is referred by my College professor as "Dash-Line" LOL.
Theoretically, hes right! But......Dash-Line...WTF?

Just keep visiting this space (I know u won't...until I tell u to) for more dhinchak updates.

Till then

Regards,

Adijo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha last line is true......


n 4 ur kind info.....:P

every drop cms 2 gether 2 form a ocean
every grain wen combined forms d sand

wat if every drop or grain says... wats d use of me... i m jus a drop or grain
wat if u jus leave...... ahh!!! den wers d ocean n d sand @ beach.... :p


regards,


VARUN a[K]a ass kicker..... :P

Adijo said...

ty

wht u said is really true!
stumped :|

BKJ said...

oh, these things make my eyes water..

but, yeah a terrific start and its really fantastic things you got here.

wonder who you got the idea from eh??

BKJ said...

ps: shouldn't it read your birth date, rather than your age?

Adijo said...

yup..gonna change that now!

Adijo said...

and thanks for the compliment :)

CREEPy TUTU said...

i mees thee oportunity to open myee blog befure urz
darned!
me is goin to eet yo!

CREEPy TUTU said...

i can see mee goin to teh dustbin
keep yourself updated man and yeah us also!